B&A Creations offers affordable website development solutions to help your company present a positive and professional image on the internet. We can customize a solution exclusively for you based on your specific needs and budget. Whether you are looking for a 5 page brochure style website or a content management system, we can deliver.
Static Brochure Websites
A brochure website is typically a 5 page static website that may include information about a company and its products and services. The information displayed on this type of website is usually not updated frequently, and would require knowledge in HTML for updates to be made.
A dynamic website uses a content management system (CMS) which is useful for websites that have a lot of content and need to be updated frequently. B&A Creations uses WordPress as a CMS and blog system that allows an administrator to make updates to the website. This type of website also tends to be more SEO friendly than a brochure website since new content is added on a regular basis.
A responsive website layout automatically adjusts its appearance to fit the device it is being viewed on. Test it out for yourself right now by resizing the browser window. You will notice that the layout changes to display the information in a more suitable way for smaller screens. A responsive website eliminates the need to have a separate mobile website, however it is important to know that this type of website development takes a lot longer to complete since we will need to develop multiple layouts to accommodate various screen sizes.
B&A’s Web Design Procedures:
- First, we will set up an initial consultation to discuss your website needs. During this consultation, we will have you complete a questionnaire which will help us to determine the purpose, organization, page elements, design ideas, and interests for your site. You should also be prepared to provide printed materials from your company such as brochures or postcards, if available.
- After gathering the necessary information, we will provide you with a detailed estimate and preliminary site plan.
- Once the approved estimate is signed and returned with a deposit, we will help you set up domain name and hosting service, if needed. We will also post a “Coming Soon” page using your company’s logo.
- Next, we will design a mock-up of the Home page as well as an Inside page for you to review.
- Once the proofs have been approved, we will collect all copy, images, and 50% of the balance before we proceed with website development.
- Upon completion of development, we will provide you with a link to preview the fully functional website. At this time, you will be able to review the website for changes or errors before it goes live.
- Once final payment has been made, we will upload the files to your server and provide you with a backup of the website on CD. We will also include a 2 week maintenance period for minor text changes or error corrections.
Website Development Examples: